Stacia Robinson is founder and principal of The Benechoice Companies. She is an innovative speaker, trainer and workshop leader whose presentations are dynamic, practical, and designed to help people succeed. Stacia's "giver's gain philosophy", will energize, motivate and challenge.
Stacia has the credentials and the practical experience to help others gain an edge in today's economy through "word-of-mouth". Everyone will benefit from her simple, yet powerful message of "getting ahead by helping others get ahead".
A former Communications-Computer officer in the United States Air Force, she is now a Franchise Owner of BNI Central Alabama & Southwest Georgia. She shows businesses how to develop continuous referrals by "turning their contacts into contracts" and she teaches referral business strategies through a structured "word of mouth" marketing system. Also, Stacia developed and hosted a successful local television talk show entitled "Envision", dedicated to the business owner.
Internationally, Stacia, serves as the Chairman of the Cross-Cultural Council of BNI where she develops and promotes cross-cultural business networking strategies.
She is a contributing author to the New York Times and Wall Street Journal Best-Seller, Masters of Networking.
She has also teamed with George Fraser, author of Success Runs in our Race, to present "Power Networking - The Complete Workshop to Effective Networking in the African-American Community" based on the book.
She serves the community through her active involvement in:
- Leadership Montgomery, Leadership Alabama
- Board of Directors of the Montgomery County Department of Human Resources
- Leadership Council of National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- National Benefits Coordinator for Organization Supporting Business Owners (OSBO)
- Citizen's Advisory Commission of the Pre-Trial Diversion Program for the 15th Judicial Court
- Certified National Minority Supplier of South Regions Minority Business Council
- Board of Directors of Leading Edge Insititute
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Stacia is the creator of "How to Advertise on Network Station W.O.M.M (Word-of Mouth Marketing)", which is designed to create a word-of mouth marketing plan for the business owner.